Our Beginner 1 in-person course consists of five 2-hour lessons given once-per-week
The course includes:
- Small class size: This is the key! We keep our classes to no more than three tables to ensure that you’ll get all the individual attention you might ever need.
- A fabulous, experienced teaching staff!
- We will be using our (my) book, “A Taste of Bridge”, which was honored by The American Bridge Teachers Association with their highest award, Book of the Year. It’s the book you’ll be using throughout the Beginner 1 course.
- FREE six weeks of Best e-Bridge, our online sister site that’s great for practicing between sessions.
- Coffee and cakes to snack on
$195 for the course, $75 deposit required
|Thursday September 22nd||Mark Mariaschin||10:00 AM|
|Thursday September 22nd||Kerry Kappell||6:30 PM|